top of page

Armored Piercing Operations

Public·1 member

Sipho MoloiSipho Moloi
Sipho Moloi

I'm now 412 pages into the second draft, which is 11 pages since the last update. I'm also on page 22 of the outline. I have been writing less per week since I resumed writing AP3, but I managed to complete multiple missions. I'm on the last mission for the England segment and then it will be back-to-back Germany missions. The next one will have the betrayal, which will shake things up story-wise.


I'm also beginning to feel less bad if I don't write as many pages per week. I realized that always making progress is more important than how much progress I make. Even though I want to get more things done faster, sometimes I can't do that. My commitment to this series is something I should be proud of and never take for granted. AP3 will release, no matter how long it takes for me to write it. And AP4 will follow after. There's just so much cool stuff in these next two books that it would be a shame to not share with any fans of this series.

6 Views
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
  • Mastodon_Logotype_(Simple).svg

©2026 by Sipho Moloi. Proudly created with Wix.com

bottom of page